2/9/10

Broccoli

This Post is dedicated to Broccoli (and rudi)


Because broccoli is so...fascinating!
Right?
If you dont like eating broccoli, do not give up on it. There are so many fun things to do with broccoli!
1. You can make a broccoli forest
2. Try out Yummy recipes with broccoli and give them to your parents! I am sure your grandma would be interested in trying some broccolimilkshake!Its VERY original.
3. Stick it in your ear! Its like in charlie the unicorns banana song. Broccoli in your ears makes you happy, because you dont know whats going on so you dont have to worry! :D
4. Dress up several broccolis, and make a movie! Starring.... The broccolis!!

I g2g if im bored or hyper later i might write more.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes
    I totally agree
    I have a collection of yummy broccoli receipes. I'm gonna post them later!

    ReplyDelete