1/15/10

Today, when i was lying in my backyard singing, i suddenly realized a few elehantbananas were lurking around behind a tree.

Thanks to my excellent elephantbanana language skills (i will teach you later) i now have my own elephantbanana pet!
Her name is Cleopatra. The strange thing about her, is that only her tail is yellow.




I already furnished a room for her in my mansion. Cleopatra likes wide, open spaces, windows and a lot of chlothes in her room.

Also, elephantbananas sleep in hammochs instead of beds. As hammochs are supposed to be atatched to palmtrees, i have planted two in the 5th story room.

Meet Cleopatra:
She is 5 years old, and likes:
the band snow patrol, and muse
drawing human faces
ben&Jerries icecream (duh...)

she does not like:
when her hair gets electric
standing in front of mirrors
people who randomly ditch you and leave when youre in the hangingroom

1 comment: