1/14/10

My pet elephantbanana :)

Okay, so one of those elephantbananas was hanging around in my garden again, so I carefully went to go talk to it. I am an expert on elephantbananas, so therefore i know how to speak elephantbananian. It is a very difficult language. Anyway, The elephantbanana agreed to be my pet. YAY!

I made an ENTIRE bedroom especially for my elephantbanana, I'll show some pictures later if i have the time.

Well here are some details about my elephantbanana:

Name: Barbara
Age: 7
Height: 2 feet tall so around 60 cm
Weight: 50 pounds so around 25 kilos
Color: Yellow and grey
Favorite Food: Ben and jerries cookie dough and chocolate fudge brownie ice cream, and carrot cake
Favorite Drink: Raspberry smoothies and hot chocolate
Favorite Color: Yellow
Eye color: Purple
Haircolor: Brown


Things that Barbara hates:

- When other elephantbananas bully her
- When she gets her bananatrunk wet, it takes forever to dry
- Worms
- Mirrors
- Lullabies

Things that Barbara Loves:
- when she is sitting in a restaurant and thinks that an elevator is behind her
- running
- lying down on the kitchen floor and singing songs
- hiding under the bed

No comments:

Post a Comment